So-net無料ブログ作成

Customized Logo/USB Flash Drive Factory/Amanda [なう]

Dear m-june0909,
Nice day! My name is Amanda,from USB Flash Drive Factory in China.We are a usb drive manufacturer and have been in business for over 10 years.Customized usb drive with company logo is avaliable, and it is a great idea as gifts for advertisement.Our MOQ is 200 pieces per order.Delivery time is 15 days after deposit.Our payment terms are 30% of the total payment as a deposit,then the remaining 70% prior to shipping.Out website http://www.usbdrivewholesale.com/ ,please browse it for the details.
Contact:Amanda(Sales Manager)E-mail:usbdrivewholesale@hotmail.comWebsite:www.usbdrivewholesale.comSkype:usbdrivewholesale@hotmail.com
nice!(0)  コメント(0)  トラックバック(0) 
共通テーマ:moblog

nice! 0

コメント 0

コメントを書く

お名前:
URL:
コメント:
画像認証:
下の画像に表示されている文字を入力してください。

トラックバック 0